If your package is refused, you are responsible for the original and return shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes, and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package on the original and return shipments. Once your package is returned back to sender, the amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund; this can take up to 10-14 business days.
Articles in this section
- When will my order ship?
- Who do you ship with?
- What do you charge for basic shipping?
- Do you offer Expedited Shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How can I track my order?
- How do I change my shipping address once my order has been placed?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii? How much does it cost?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- What happens if my order is undeliverable?