Please visit our Product Care page for additional information on washing and cleaning based by material.
Our footwear is made from premium leathers and textiles providing uncompromising quality and exceptional durability, but these fine materials do require special care. Find your shoe material type below and follow our detailed instructions.
Please keep in mind that because leather is a natural material, results may vary when washing your shoes.
Suede & Nubuck
- Use a Nubuck block (or rubber eraser) to erase dirt and stains. Use a fair amount of pressure. Then, brush lightly with a soft brush.
- If very dirty, machine wash in a very gentle hand-wash cycle with a tiny amount of detergent. Leave out to dry naturally. Avoid sunlight and keep away from the heater. Do not tumble dry.
Full Grain and Analine Leathers
- Wipe down with a damp washcloth and leave out to dry naturally, avoiding sunlight.
- If you choose to polish shoes, use a high-quality cream polish that matches your shoe color, then buff to a shine.
- Avoid washing in the machine if possible as it may alter the look of feel of your child’s shoes.
- Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean.
Canvas & Textiles
- Machine wash on delicate or hand-wash cycle with a tiny amount of detergent
- Leave out to dry naturally. Avoiding sunlight and keep away from the heater. Do not tumble dry.
- To weather-proof your child’s shoes, we suggest a non-silicone spray or a rain/stain repellant.
- Spray does not make the shoes waterproof, just water resistant.
- Spot test on an inconspicuous area first.